Grand National Sign Up Offers
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
For those who like to actively place wagers on their favourite thoroughbreds, the Grand National is one of the biggest horse racing events in the world. It’s therefore not a surprise that you will find plenty of lucrative Grand National sign up offers at the most dominant bookmarkers in the UK.
Other Grand National Sign Up Offers
Other than the already-mentioned deals, some of the most rewarding Grand National sign up offers from other sportsbooks include:
|Bookmaker||Welcome Bonus||Register now|
|Betfred||Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets and 30 free spins
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Offer not available to those registering on06/04/2019. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply
|Betvictor||Bet £5 Get £40
New Customers Only. Deposit via credit/debit card and bet £5 @ odds 2.0+ within 7 days of registering; Cashed out bets excluded. Get 2x £10 free bets, valid for set types @ odds 2.0+ & a £20 casino bonus, wagered 40x to withdraw; Bonuses expire in 7 days; Geographic restrictions apply; T&C's Apply | 18+ | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
|Bwin||Up to £10 Back-up bet
Min deposit £10, Max stake £10, Min Odds 1/1 (2.0); Max free bet £10; New players only; 18+; T&Cs apply
|Betway||£30 in Free Bets
18+. New UK & Ireland customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £30. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Credit Card, Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. Terms Apply
- Other Grand National Sign Up Offers
- How to use a sign up offer?
- All the bookmakers with a betting sign up offer
- How We Picked our Best Grand National Sign-Up Offers
- Grand National Betting Markets
- Grand National Betting Odds
- Types of Grand National Sign Up Offers
- FAQ About Grand National Sign Up Offers
How to use a sign up offer?
Not into horse racing? How about trying a Premier League betting sign up offer?
All the bookmakers with a betting sign up offer
If you want to bet on the Grand National and it’s your first time, you can enjoy the sign up offers of the best UK bookmakers. Here the list of the bookmakers you can find in this site :
- William Hill sign up offers
- Ladbrokes sign up offers
- Paddy Power sign up offers
- Betfred sign up offers
- Betfair sign up offers
- Coral sign up offers
- Genting bet sign up offers
- Sky Bet sign up offer
- Betway sign up offer
- MoPlay sign up offer
- Unibet sign up offer
- BetSafe sign up offer
- Sportingbet sign up offer
- Dafabet sign up offer
- Black Type sign up offer
- Betsson sign up offer
- Matchbook sign up offer
- Grosvenor Sports sign up offer
- bet365 sign up offer
These deals are set up for the sake of ushering in horse racing enthusiast to Grand National Betting in style. Some of the finest Grand National sign up offers are highlighted below (18+, T&Cs apply):
|Best Grand National sign up offers||1 – bet365
||2 – William Hill
||3 – Betfair
|Grand National Offer||Huge range of sports and markets||Bet £10 Get £30 free bets||Up to £100 in free bets|
William Hill T&Cs
New online customers only, min £10 / €10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 3 x £10 / €10, 30 day expiry, free bet / payment method / player / country restrictions apply. See full T&Cs
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
How We Picked our Best Grand National Sign-Up Offers
For a fact, the Grand National always brings the best out of the top sportsbooks. They launch some pretty attractive Grand National sign-up offers that will get any horse racing gambler giddy with excitement.
However, to separate the fine grain from the chaff, we thoroughly scrutinise the deals before endorsing any of them. Some core factors that we consider before recommending any Grand National sign-up offer are as follows:
We make sure that the bonus is lucrative enough
The first thing we consider is the value that the promotion brings to the player. For the most part, matched bonuses, cashbacks, and free bets typically offer the rewarding goodies to players.
We check if they have favourable terms and conditions
After looking at the weight of the best Grand National Sign-up offers, the next most important factor for consideration is the terms that come with it. We go through the requirements of redeeming the offer and see if they are favourable enough for the player.
We check the payment options eligible for the offer
For most racing enthusiasts, it’s rather disappointing to find out that you cannot claim a certain welcome bonus because your usual payment method is not supported. While we prefer deals that are eligible with most of the popular payment options, we sometimes recommend packages where you may have to try a new payment merchant if the offer is juicy enough.
We prefer Grand National Sign-up offers with bonus codes
We have a thing for bonus codes because they usually streamline the process of claiming a welcome bonus.
You must, however, bear in mind that the above criteria are subjective, you don’t have to stick to it religiously if you feel that an offer is lucrative enough for you. You are at liberty to choose whatever offer suits you.
Grand National Betting Markets
During the Grand National festival, you’ll come across several interesting betting markets that could be the secret to walking away from the stables a winner. Some of them include:
- Win Betting: this is when you place a bet on the horse that is going to win. You just place a bet on a single horse based on the given odds then wait for the results.
- Each-Way Betting: here, you wager a place/position bet and a win on a single horse. So, if the horse you wagered on wins, you will collect both place dividend as well as the win.
- Place Betting: this is only available at betting exchanges where you will choose a horse to be placed. In the end, you will be awarded if your horse finishes on the positions 1st to 4th. This is usually the wager that comes with high chances of winning.
Grand National Betting Odds
After a thorough review of all the bookies that offer Grand National betting, we found out that among all of them, bet365 offers the best odds. Majority of the odds on this platform range between 20/1 to 100/1 on all the horses listed which is far better than what many other bookies are offering.
William Hill follows with the second-best odds even though getting something above 50/1 is rare. Betfair comes in the third position particularly since odds like 100/ 1 are non-existent – but that doesn’t mean you should ignore the platform. Despite being in the third position, it is very reputable and highly recommended.
Types of Grand National Sign Up Offers
Some of the main types of Grand National sign up offers that we expect this season are:
- Deposit Match Bonuses: Some bookies will offer matched bonuses as part of the Grand National sign up offer so that you can have more gaming cash after loading your initial deposit.
- Free Bets: The best Grand National sign up offers come in the form of free bets, where you wont even have to spend your real money to place your first wager.
- Profit Boost: The bookie could boost your payout by a certain percentage in case your runner is a winner!
- Enhanced Odds: You’ll also find that many bookies will offer a guarantee of the best odds for specific matches based on the time of day, for instance.
FAQ About Grand National Sign Up Offers
Some of the most common questions about to the Grand National sign up offers are:
How can I sign up at an online bookmaker during Grand National Festival?
Here are the general guidelines for signing up at any online bookie during the Grand National:
- At the homepage of the bookie of your choice, click the ‘Sign up’ or ‘Join Now” button.
- Next, you will be prompted to fill in your details in the registration form that pops up.
- Fill in all your details correctly, including the bonus code if needed.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, confirm your age and submit your details to finalise the account creation process.
Who is eligible for these Sign-up offers?
The Grand National sign up offers are usually available for all players who are signing in to the bookie for the very first time.
When is the Grand National?
The Grand National festival will kick-off on Saturday, 6th April 2019.