Grand National Sign Up Offers 2021: Bonuses for New Customers
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Disclaimer: unfortunately, the Grand National 2020 has been cancelled, so we’ll be back with Grand National 2021 offers as soon as they are available.
For those who like to actively place wagers on their favourite thoroughbreds, the Grand National is one of the biggest horse racing events in the world. It’s therefore not a surprise that you will find plenty of lucrative Grand National sign up offers at the most dominant bookmarkers in the UK.
These deals are set up for the sake of ushering in horse racing enthusiast to Grand National Betting in style. Some of the finest Grand National sign up offers are highlighted below (18+, T&Cs apply):
How We Picked our Best Grand National Sign-Up Offers
For a fact, the Grand National always brings the best out of the top sportsbooks. They launch some pretty attractive Grand National sign-up offers that will get any horse racing gambler giddy with excitement.
However, to separate the fine grain from the chaff, we thoroughly scrutinise the deals before endorsing any of them. Some core factors that we consider before recommending any Grand National sign-up offer are as follows:
We make sure that the bonus is lucrative enough
The first thing we consider is the value that the promotion brings to the player. For the most part, matched bonuses, cashbacks, and free bets typically offer the rewarding goodies to players.
We check if they have favourable terms and conditions
After looking at the weight of the best Grand National Sign-up offers, the next most important factor for consideration is the terms that come with it. We go through the requirements of redeeming the offer and see if they are favourable enough for the player.
We check the payment options eligible for the offer
For most racing enthusiasts, it’s rather disappointing to find out that you cannot claim a certain welcome bonus because your usual payment method is not supported. While we prefer deals that are eligible with most of the popular payment options, we sometimes recommend packages where you may have to try a new payment merchant if the offer is juicy enough.
We prefer Grand National Sign-up offers with bonus codes
We have a thing for bonus codes because they usually streamline the process of claiming a welcome bonus.
You must, however, bear in mind that the above criteria are subjective, you don’t have to stick to it religiously if you feel that an offer is lucrative enough for you. You are at liberty to choose whatever offer suits you.
Grand National Betting Markets
During the Grand National festival, you’ll come across several interesting betting markets that could be the secret to walking away from the stables a winner. Some of them include:
- Win Betting: this is when you place a bet on the horse that is going to win. You just place a bet on a single horse based on the given odds then wait for the results.
- Each-Way Betting: here, you wager a place/position bet and a win on a single horse. So, if the horse you wagered on wins, you will collect both place dividend as well as the win.
- Place Betting: this is only available at betting exchanges where you will choose a horse to be placed. In the end, you will be awarded if your horse finishes on the positions 1st to 4th. This is usually the wager that comes with high chances of winning.
Not into horse racing? How about trying a Premier League betting sign up offer?
Grand National Betting Odds
After a thorough review of all the bookies that offer Grand National betting, we found out that among all of them, bet365 offers the best odds. Majority of the odds on this platform range between 20/1 to 100/1 on all the horses listed which is far better than what many other bookies are offering.
William Hill follows with the second-best odds even though getting something above 50/1 is rare. Betfair comes in the third position particularly since odds like 100/ 1 are non-existent – but that doesn’t mean you should ignore the platform. Despite being in the third position, it is very reputable and highly recommended.
Types of Grand National Sign Up Offers
Some of the main types of Grand National sign up offers that we expect this season are:
- Deposit Match Bonuses: Some bookies will offer matched bonuses as part of the Grand National sign up offer so that you can have more gaming cash after loading your initial deposit.
- Free Bets: The best Grand National sign up offers come in the form of free bets, where you wont even have to spend your real money to place your first wager.
- Profit Boost: The bookie could boost your payout by a certain percentage in case your runner is a winner!
- Enhanced Odds: You’ll also find that many bookies will offer a guarantee of the best odds for specific matches based on the time of day, for instance.
FAQ About Grand National Sign Up Offers
Some of the most common questions about to the Grand National sign up offers are:
Here are the general guidelines for signing up at any online bookie during the Grand National:
1. At the homepage of the bookie of your choice, click the ‘Sign up’ or ‘Join Now” button.
2. Next, you will be prompted to fill in your details in the registration form that pops up.
3. Fill in all your details correctly, including the bonus code if needed.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions, confirm your age and submit your details to finalise the account creation process.
The Grand National sign up offers are usually available for all players who are signing in to the bookie for the very first time.
The Grand National festival will kick-off on Saturday, 6th April 2021.