Cheltenham Sign Up Offers for 2021
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
The Cheltenham Festival in March is huge for betting in the UK and online bookmakers use the meeting to attract new customers with Cheltenham sign up offers.
Best Cheltenham Sign Up Offers & Promotions 2021
Betfred, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes are leading operators in terms of their Cheltenham sign up offers. However, the level of betting interest in the Cheltenham Festival is such that other online bookmakers compete to present the best Cheltenham offers to attract new customers. This table compares those bookmakers and provides an overall rating:
|Bookmaker||Cheltenham Sign Up Offers||Overall rating||Register now|
|Bet £10 Get £30 free bets|||
|Bet £5, Get £20 in free bets|||
||Bet £5 Get £20|||
||£20 risk-free bet & £5 same game multi|||
||Get £30 in free bets + 30 free spins|||
||Up to £40 moneyback bonus on first bet + £10 casino bonus|||
||Up to £100 in free bets|||
|Up to £50 in real cash|||
|Bet £10 Get £30||||Coming soon >>|
|Bet £10 Get £10||||Coming soon >>|
William Hill Bonus T&Cs:
New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10 stake, min odds ½, free bets paid as 2x £15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. See full T&Cs
Coral Bonus T&Cs:
18+ New Online UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions +T&Cs apply
Ladbrokes Bonus T&Cs:
18+, New UK+IRE customers.Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
Paddy Power Bonus T&Cs:
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify. £5 Same Game Multi free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled. T&Cs apply.
Betfred Bonus T&Cs:
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply
Unibet Bonus T&Cs:
18+ www.begambleaware.org Min. deposit £10. Wager bonus money 3x at min. Odds ⅖ in Sportsbook, 25x for Casino. Bonus expires after 7 days. £10 casino bonus credited next working day; 35x wagering on casino. 1 bonus can be used at a time; sportsbook bonus must be wagered before casino, unless bonus has been forfeited. T&C’s Apply.
Betfair Bonus T&Cs:
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
Bethard Bonus T&Cs:
18+ www.begambleaware.org Select welcome bonus from deposit menu before first deposit of min £20. Offer expires 7 days from registration. For every £100 wagered £5 will be credited. Max. bonus is £50. Wagering on Sportbook must have odds of min. 1.80. This offer does not apply to wagering on certain games. T&Cs apply.
Moplay Bonus T&Cs:
One £10 (or more) bet must be odds of 1.50 or higher to get 2 x £15 in free bets. 13 days expiry. Free bets expire after 7 days. Certain bet types excluded. Must opt-in. 18+. 1 per new customer. Limited availability. Free bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Black Type Bonus T&Cs:
Sign up for a Black Type account and place a bet of £10. You will be guaranteed a £5 casino bonus and will also receive an additional £5 free bet if your initial bet of £10 loses. Terms and Conditions Apply
- Best Cheltenham Sign Up Offers & Promotions 2021
- How to Get the Sign Up Offer?
- How We Picked Our Best Cheltenham Sign Up Offers
- All the Sign Up Offers to Use for a Horse Racing
- Bookmakers for Cheltenham Sign Up Offers 2021?
- Cheltenham Betting Markets
- Cheltenham Betting Odds
- Types of Cheltenham Sign Up Offers
- FAQ About Cheltenham Sign Up Offers
How to Get the Sign Up Offer?
How We Picked Our Best Cheltenham Sign Up Offers
Selecting the best sign up offer is a subjective process because punters are attracted to offers by different elements. Each individual will have specific requirements from these offers but a number of factors are common to each deal. Here are the key elements of the Cheltenham offers which bookmakers will promote in the weeks leading up to the Cheltenham Festival:
- The value of the sign up offers.
- Requirements in terms of making an initial deposit and/or placing a qualifying bet.
- Transparent and achievable Terms and Conditions which comply with the rules established and monitored by the UK Gambling Commission.
- The minimum odds at which qualifying bets must be placed.
- The relationship between the first deposit and qualifying bets and the rollover requirements.
- The window on days during which any free bets that form part of the Cheltenham offers must be placed.
- The forfeiture or otherwise of the free bets that are not used during this period.
The best Cheltenham offers feature all or most of these elements which are important factors when punters in the UK are looking to open an account before the Cheltenham Festival.
New customers with these operators are well served with sign up offers and many other online bookmakers promote welcome offers during and the weeks leading up to the Cheltenham Festival.
All the Sign Up Offers to Use for a Horse Racing
If you want to bet on the Grand National and it’s your first time, you can enjoy the sign-up offers of the best UK bookmakers. Here the list of the bookmakers you can find in this site :
Bookmakers for Cheltenham Sign Up Offers 2021?
- William Hill: Bet £10 Get £30 free bets – Visit the site
- Balck Type: Bet £10 Get £10 – Visit the site
- Coral: Bet £5, Get £20 in free bets – Visit the site
- Ladbrokes: Bet £5 Get £20 – Visit the site
- Paddy Power: £20 risk-free bet & £5 same game multi – Visit the site
- Betfred: Get £30 in free bets + 30 free spins – Visit the site
- Unibet: Up to £40 moneyback bonus on the first bet + £10 casino bonus – Visit the site
- Betfair: Up to £100 in free bets – Visit the site
- Bethard: Up to £50 in bonuses – Visit the site
- Moplay: Bet £10 Get £30 – Visit the site
Cheltenham Betting Markets
Bookmakers issue a range of conventional and special betting markets for the Festival which complement their Cheltenham sign up offers and here is a selection of those markets:
- Win bet on the winner of a race at the Cheltenham Festival.
- Each way bet which is settled based on the number of runners and the type of race.
- Forecast and Tricast.
- Leading trainer.
- Best jockey.
- Leading owner.
- Britain v Ireland number of winners.
- The number of winning favourites.
Most betting sites offer these markets so in selecting which bookmaker to visit betting margins should be considered. Place terms are also important when placing each-way bets. Betting limits determine the maximum stake for each type of bet.
Cheltenham Betting Odds
Operators compete in providing different elements of a betting service. Some focus on providing the most lucrative sign up offers while others compile competitive odds. Any betting market has a built in profit margin which reflects the betting value. The differences are only small but can be significant for big staking punters who will seek out the best value.
Odds comparisons sites are useful in establishing which bookmakers offer the best odds. Some bookmakers will offer the value on one runner in a race while others will have the best price for other runners. Bookmakers promote their odds through social media and conventional advertising.
Types of Cheltenham Sign Up Offers
Cheltenham offers mirror the welcome offers that apply during the rest of the season. The promotional activity becomes more intense during the Cheltenham Festival. Sign up offers generally fall in to one of these categories:
- Deposit matched bonus whereby the value of the free bets is related to the first deposit.
- Matched betting bonuses which offer free bets related to the value of the qualifying bets.
- Free bets which are dependent on qualifying conditions being met and are subject to specific Terms and Conditions.
- Enhanced odds which have a limited stake unit and winnings.
- Increased betting funds which are related to the value of the first deposit.
Punters have different requirements when assessing the most suitable sign up offers. Bookmaker review sites document all the key factors and help readers choose the one that suits them best. These sites also compare bookmaker Cheltenham offers and recommend the best though this is a subjective exercise. You can take a look at cheltenham-betting-offers.co.uk to see all the offers related to Cheltenham.
If you love horse racing, you may also be interested in Grand National free bets.
FAQ About Cheltenham Sign Up Offers
Here are some popular questions related to the Festival and Cheltenham sign up offers:
The next Cheltenham Festival takes place from March 10th to March 13th 2021.
Very few online operators will not offer something related to the Cheltenham Festival.
It is by far the biggest betting meeting for punters in the UK.
Visit the operator’s website and follow the registration procedure.
New customers who live in the UK or Ireland. Existing customers are not eligible.