Cheltenham sign up offers and operator rating for UK based punters
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
The Cheltenham Festival in March is huge for betting in the UK and online bookmakers use the meeting to attract new customers with Cheltenham sign up offers. Here is a table that compares three leading operators in terms of the best Cheltenham offers which is the main subject matter of this article.
|Best Cheltenham sign up offers||Betfred
|Cheltenham Offer||Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets and 30 free spins||Bet on Aintree Festival 2019 Get £10 free bet||Bet £5 Get £20|
During the Cheltenham lots of people start to bet for the first time. In this case is the good moment to use a sign up offer of one the best UK bookmakers. Here the list of the operators they can find in this site :
- William Hill sign up offers
- Ladbrokes sign up offers
- Paddy Power sign up offers
- Betfred sign up offers
- Betfair sign up offers
- Coral sign up offers
- Genting bet sign up offers
How we picked our best Cheltenham sign up offers
Selecting the best sign up offer is a subjective process because punters are attracted to offers by different elements. Each individual will have specific requirements from these offers but a number of factors are common to each deal. Here are the key elements of the Cheltenham offers which bookmakers will promote in the weeks leading up to the Cheltenham Festival:
- The value of the sign up offers.
- Requirements in terms of making an initial deposit and/or placing a qualifying bet.
- Transparent and achievable Terms and Conditions which comply with the rules established and monitored by the UK Gambling Commission.
- The minimum odds at which qualifying bets must be placed.
- The relationship between the first deposit and qualifying bets and the rollover requirements.
- The window on days during which any free bets that form part of the Cheltenham offers must be placed.
- The forfeiture or otherwise of the free bets that are not used during this period.
The best Cheltenham offers feature all or most of these elements which are important factors when punters in the UK are looking to open an account before the Cheltenham Festival.
Other Cheltenham sign up offers
Betfred, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes are leading operators in terms of their Cheltenham sign up offers. However, the level of betting interest in the Cheltenham Festival is such that other online bookmakers compete to present the best Cheltenham offers to attract new customers. This table compares those bookmakers and provides an overall rating:
|Bookmaker||Welcome bonus||T&Cs||Overall rating||Register now|
|Black Type||Bet £10 Get £10||
Sign up for a Black Type account and place a bet of £10. You will be guaranteed a £5 casino bonus and will also receive an additional £5 free bet if your initial bet of £10 loses. Terms and Conditions Apply
|Coral||Bet £5, Get £20 in free bets||
18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
|LadBrokes||Bet £5 Get £20||
18+, New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply
New customers with these operators are well served with sign up offers and many other online bookmakers promote welcome offers during and the weeks leading up to the Cheltenham Festival.
Cheltenham betting markets
Bookmakers issue a range of conventional and special betting markets for the Festival which complement their Cheltenham sign up offers and here is a selection of those markets:
- Win bet on the winner of a race at the Cheltenham Festival.
- Each ways bet which are settled based on the number of runners and the type of race.
- Forecast and Tricast.
- Leading trainer.
- Best jockey.
- Leading owner.
- Britain v Ireland number of winners.
- Number of winning favourites.
Most betting sites offer these markets so in selecting which bookmaker to visit betting margins should be considered. Place terms are also important when placing each way bets. Betting limits determine the maximum stake for each type of bet.
Cheltenham betting odds
Operators compete in providing different elements of a betting service. Some focus on providing the most lucrative sign up offers while others compile competitive odds. Any betting market has a built in profit margin which reflects the betting value. The differences are only small but can be significant for big staking punters who will seek out the best value.
Odds comparisons sites are useful in establishing which bookmakers offer the best odds. Some bookmakers will offer the value on one runner in a race while others will have the best price for other runners. Bookmakers promote their odds through social media and conventional advertising.
Types of Cheltenham sign up offers
Cheltenham offers mirror the welcome offers that apply during the rest of the season. Promotional activity becomes more intense during the Cheltenham Festival. Sign up offers generally fall in to one of these categories:
- Deposit matched bonus whereby the value of the free bets is related to the first deposit.
- Matched betting bonuses which offer free bets related to the value of the qualifying bets.
- Free bets which are dependent on qualifying conditions being met and are subject to specific Terms and Conditions.
- Enhanced odds which have a limited stake unit and winnings.
- Increased betting funds which are related to the value of the first deposit.
Punters have different requirements when assessing the most suitable sign up offers. Bookmaker review sites document all the key factors and help readers choose the one that suits them best. These sites also compare bookmaker Cheltenham offers and recommend the best though this is a subjective exercise.
FAQ about Cheltenham sign up offers
Here are some popular questions related to the Festival and Cheltenham sign up offers:
When is the Cheltenham Festival?
- The next Cheltenham Festival takes place from March 12th to March 15th 2019.
Do all bookmakers have Cheltenham sign up offers?
- Very few online operators will not offer something related to the Cheltenham Festival.
How important is the Cheltenham Festival?
- It is by far the biggest betting meeting for punters in the UK.
How can I sign up at an online bookmaker during the Cheltenham Festival
- Visit the operator’s website and follow the registration procedure.
Who is eligible for these sign up offers?
- New customers who live in the UK or Ireland. Existing customers are not eligible.